Where Was The Shining Filmed
“Where was The Shining filmed”. One of the best horror/thriller of all times, “The Shining” is set in a remote hotel that is haunted by ghosts of the past residents. Jack Nicholson does a wonderful job of bringing this Stephen King story to life.
The Shining Filming Locaitons
- Glacier National Park, Montana
- Sun Road, Glacier National Park, Montana is the opening scene of the movie
- Saint Mary Lake, Glacier National Park, Montana – is another location from the opening scened
- Timberline Lodge, Mount Hood, Oregon, USA – The hotel where all the action takes place
- Yosemite National Park, California – one of the best mountain, cliff national park in the US. See the best cliffs in the world here.