Where Was The Dark Knight Rises Filmed
Where Was The Dark Knight Rises Filmed. Among the most sought out films of 2012, the Batman franchise was filmed in many locations. The most interesting places are listed below.
Different Places Where The Dark Knight Was Filmed
- Wayne Manor is Osterley Park House, Isleworth, England and Wollaton Hall, Nottingham, England
- Pittsburgh is Gotham City
- Prisons in “The Dark Knight Rises”: First there is the Pit where Bruce Wayne is imprisoned by Bane, at and Blackgate Prison which was filmed at Carnegie Mellon University – 5000 Forbes Avenue Pennsylvania.
- The Bat Cave was created in a studio, so no luck there!
- Gotham city Football game was filmed at Heinz Field – 100 Art Rooney Avenue, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
- Chand Baori, a thousand year old Stepwell in Rajasthan, India. To read more about this 1000 year old stepwell, visit Chand Baori - The local myth is that the stepwell was built by ghosts.