Where was “The Avengers” Filmed
Where was “The Avengers” Filmed. The first of many Avengers movies to come this one brings Iron Man, Hulk, Thor and Captain America together to face Loki’s alien army.
“The Avengers” Filming Locations
- The Avengers was filmed in the following US cities: Pittsburgh, Inyokern (California), LA, New York, New Mexico, Sandusky/Wilmington/Parma/Cincinnati/Cleveland (Ohio)
- Grumman Aerospace Factory, Bethpage, Long Island, New York
- NASA Glenn Center, North Olmsted, Ohio – One of Nick Fury’s bases
- Public Square, Cleveland, Ohio – This is where Iron Man and CAptain america first encounter Loki
- Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Fairborn, Ohio