Where was Jaws Filmed – Visit the Landmarks
A lot of people would want to know where was Jaws filmed. To serve those curious minds that relished the trend setting thriller of all times, here is the list of the different places. Unlike the movie the destinations are very safe and boast blue waters, white sands and many water/sea sports. Remember the excitement of Jaws, the sight of the great white shark while you relax at these great vacation spots.
Jaws Filming Locations
1. Coastal South Australia - 3,800 kilometres of coastal line, stunning natural beauty, memorable adventures and great food and wine await you. Activities range from fishing, snorkelling to cave diving. Top that up with some fine food for a fabulous vacation. Fortunately there are no great white sharks from the Jaws waiting to tear you to shred.
- Dangerous Reef, Souther Ocean are places to visit
2. Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts, USA – This was Amity Island. One of the most popular and picturesque destinations in Massachusetts and in America, it is a great get away spot. Some famous locations are as follows;
- Joseph Sylva State Beach, Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts, USA
- Main Street, Edgartown, Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts, USA
- Menemsha, Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts, USA
- Oak Bluffs, Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts, USA