Where was Iron Man Filmed
For all the die hard Iron Man fans, here you will find travel destinations where Iron Man was filmed. Some of the filming locations are quite breathtaking, so dont miss out if you are passing by the place. Have to say Robert Downey Jr. plays the role to perfection.
Iron Man 2 Filming Location (2010)
- L.A. Live, Downtown, Los Angeles,- Stark Expo
- La Condamine, Monaco – Monaco Grad Prix & Monte Carlo in Monaco
- Other Locations: Huntington Library & Botanical Gardens California, Randy’s Donuts – 805 W. Manchester Avenue, Inglewood, California (where Iron Man eats a Donut before Nick Fury meets him), Mystery Mesa, California among other places.
Iron Man Filming Locations (2009)
- Afghanistan was recreated in Alabama Hills, Lone Pine, California
- Scene from inside the Casino – Caesars Palace, Las Vegas
- The one and only Stark Industries is located at Discovery Drive, Irvine, California, USA
- Other locations where Iron Man was filmed: Long Beach, California, USA; Point Dume, Malibu, California, USA; Malibu, California, USA