Where was Forrest Gump Filmed
Wondering where was Forrest Gump Filmed? The movie Forrest Gump, based on a novel won 6 Academy awards in the year 1995 and was well received by the audiences across the globe and by critics. The movie was filmed in various locations in the U.S.
Forrest Gump Filming Locations
1. Beaufort, South Carolina, USA
2. Biltmore Estate, North Carolina, USA
3. Chippewa Square, Savannah, Georgia, USA
4. Glacier National Park, Montana, USA
5. Grandfather Mountain, North Carolina, USA
6. Valley of the Gods, Utah, USA
and various other places in South Carolina, North Carolina, California, Maine, Montana and Arizona.